DetailsWe are currently working on a new version of the Lyra Latex Pillow, and this pillow is currently out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience! If you are interested in this product, please email us at [email protected], and we can keep you posted on when a new version is available.
The Lyra Latex Pillow has a resilient and buoyant foam-like feel that provides pressure-relieving support. The pillow never flattens. It has a surface that provides soft give and squish balanced with a substantive feel. You won't get that gradual "sinking" feel you get with memory foam. Instead, your head will feel lifted, almost floating. Unlike down or feather fills, the Lyra's latex fill won't shift around or out from underneath your head at night.
Latex has a natural springiness. The Lyra is not overly high, but it does retain height that supports the neck, especially when side sleeping.
Latex is considered hypoallergenic and breathable. (Note: We do not recommend the Lyra if you have a latex allergy.)
To get a sense for how the Lyra "feels," how it moves and its springiness, check out the 2nd video in our image gallery (to the right).
Not sure if the Lyra is for you? Take the Slumbr Pillow Quiz to find your comfiest pillow.
Fits standard pillowcases
Interested in a King-sized version? Click here.
Details- Made with 100% Talalay-processed latex (a blend of natural and synthetic)
- Talalay latex has a softer, more consistently supple feel with great breathability
- Latex fill is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (for product safety)
- The pillow's zippered cover is an open weave knit fabric for increased breathability
- No flame retardants used or added
See FAQ for more detailed information.
Fits standard pillowcases 20" x 26"
Made in China, Belgium and the USA
- Sleep Style
You might like this if you:
- Like foam pillows but prefer a cooler, more breathable option
- Want a thicker pillow - often for side sleeping
- Like something on the firmer side with a bit of give